Sunday, January 20, 2008

snow

It snowed here in atlanta. First snow of my life. The beauty of living in US is almost every screen shot captured by my eye is like a postcard. And when it snowed, the postcard became too good.
Snow covered plants, sidewalks, cars, children playing in snow, everything turned white. And since we live inside houses where temperature is controlled, whenever i look outside my window, it feels like i am watching a movie. Beautiful spectacle!
And today afternoon i went to walmart in my friend's car. Again temperature is controlled inside cars, and we were traveling at a decent speed. There was no human in sight, snow covered roofs, plains, offices, equipments. My eyes were like a camera capturing a tracking shot. We passed by a plant that was closed. It reminded me of some movie (probably fog and war) which shows a concentration camp -deserted and covered with snow.
Good experience! Enjoyed it a lot!

1 comment:

aman said...

congrats!! its really an experience when one first watches snow in his life and especially if this happens in adulthood.....i too felt this...