Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wrote two Thanksgiving posts today. These posts tell me on what my state of mind is today. Here they are:

[1]

In 2008 US Presidential election, all attention was given to the undecided voters. No one gave a damn about people who had decided whether they are going to vore D or R.

Going on a similar note, i do not care about people who read my blog regularly (mainly me). So on this Thanksgiving, I thank those people:

(!) Who visit my blog rarely.
(@) Who are undecided on whether they should visit it or not.
(#) Who come here because they searched something on google and google said that this url will end your search.
($) Particularly those who searched Hazaaron Khwaishein aisi on google.
(%) Who leave anonymous comments on my blog and those who leave comments but i do not have a clue who you are.
(^) And finally to those who will come until the next thanksgiving comes.

I thank you all. And for all those regular viewers, if you want me to thank you, stop being regular. As they say, ghar ki murgi dal barabar

[2]



On this Thanksgiving, I thank the terrorists who attacked in Mumbai yesterday/today and all those who have done so since i was born

Today, I thank you for making me realize that
(!) all my thoughts on how wonderful this world is,
(@) all my hopes on we will survive, flourish and triumph over all obstacles,
(#) all my beliefs that anything can happen where there is a will ,
($) all my ideas on how we can change this place, change to improve this earth,
(%) all my fundamentals that the right to freedom is the supreme right and should be respected at all times,
(^) all my views that this world is rational and humans are rational beings,
(&) all my sentiments that love is supreme and will eventually heal everything

were false.

I thank you very much for ruining my world, my country, my day for me. This has pushed me into an abyss of introspection and hopefully i will emerge stronger or may be not emerge at all.

No comments: