Sunday, August 2, 2009

Music time

So, as i am simultaneously discussing this thought with Justin, i felt that i should write about it.

First listen to these tracks -





These are the tracks that i must have heard them many times since childhood but never stopped to listen them carefully. On last thursday morning, somehow i did and after that the last two consecutive days have been listening to these two tracks only. Simply wow!

It is only when i have no time on my hand that i realize the beauty of these songs. On free days, i tend to waste time listening randomly (well not a waste of time). But when i have lots of work to do then i find myself giving careful attention to these things such as reading my google reader list or commenting out arbit person's imeem music profile.

So, with this learning, i have now started to intentionally delay my works. I postpone them until i realize that there is too much on my plate now and then the magic happens. Some call it tension time, but its the best mode to be in.

No comments: