Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rennaisance fair

Since childhood, I love going to fairs. They are awesome!

3 weeks back, i went to Rennaisance fair with Court. Thanks to Court for giving me company and his camera :)

The official website is http://www.norcalrenfaire.org/. Rennaisance fair celebrates life and times of late Elizabethan period. Everyone working there is dressed in costume pertinent to that era. There are games, knights, jousting, plays (Shakespeare etc), arts (glass making, goblets), sports (fencing, swordplay), drinks etc.

Fortunately for me, i went on the last day of the fair. The setting of California Rennaisance fair is also great - at the foot of some hills with no building at sight, it looks like a proper Rennaisance period except for people like me who come dressed without any costume.

The pics can be found here -
Rennaisance fair


I highly recommend everyone to visit if they get a chance!

No comments: