Saturday, December 22, 2007

When whisky became juice

This is again an attempt to think on a high without being high! My actual aim is to write a psychedelic song but that would take some time. So here it is a conversation between a drunkard and the bartender.

When whisky became juice.



give me more!
gimme more! said the drunkard
why? asked the bartender.
because she left.
who she? your wife?
why would my wife leave me? ain't i handsome?
oh yes! you are. then who left?
the woman sitting next to me.
was she your girlfriend?
she could have been my girlfriend!


give me more!
gimme more!
why?
because its cold outside.
but you are here inside.
I can see cold through the window.
No, you cant see. you can only feel the cold.
No,no,no. Drink this bottle and you shall also see it.

give me more!
gimme more!
why?
i ask why not?
because you are already drunk.
am I?
yes, you are.
If i am, then why will i ask for more?


give me more!
gimme more!
why?
because i need strength.
strength! this does not gives you strength!
yes it does! I have asked my doctor!
oh really! what did he say?
fruit juices keep the body healthy and fit.

No comments: