Sunday, September 14, 2008

Life in Aug23 - Spe 13

Continuing on with the life-in series, this last phase of life as reported by 24x7 journalist, Arvind Batra, was a mixed bag.

Absolutely baffled by my course - Cognition and culture. Cant believe i am doing it and its been sometimes interesting, sometimes boring and sometimes just over the head.

Just came from a 2 day fast paced trip of SFO. Gave two interviews. SFO is like being home, no worries, life is natural at its best. I wonder what that mean :)

B-l-o-o-o-m-b-e-r-g i think earned too much of money last quarter and so in their elation has decided to give me a full time offer. However, they have MADE me an offer which i MAY/CAN refuse.
I wanted to use that godfather line since so much time!

Took a 3 day course of meditation at sahaj marg. It was good and interesting and all that but they like all others they share the common flaw, they want me to do it by myself and that too everyday. Even i do not demand this much from myself.

And to conclude, here is a song from the movie - Gegen die wand(Head On). All thanks to Vivek for giving me this movie. The movie is lovely in its own respect but this soundtrack just makes it special. This is After Laughter comes tears by Wendy Rene.
After Laughter (Comes Tears) - Wendy Rene

1 comment:

Vishal said...

Hi There,
Came across your blog, just curious to know - why did you take the 2 day course with Sahaj Marg? Was it something you were looking for and you didn't find?