Saturday, September 20, 2008

Misconceptions

This came out of discussion with Shobith. I was telling him about an interview where i was asked this question:

Interviewer: Tell me a thing about yourself that your friends do not know about you or have misconceptions that they have about you.

My answer at that time was some gibberish. I laughed when i heard this question and still do. However i was mad at my interviewer for asking such silly questions. BTW, i hate all HR interviews. They are more difficult to handle than the tech interviews.

Anyways, this is the answer that i should have given to the interviewer:
If i had a boxing glove in my hand, i will punch your face with it and hit you. Later, i will go and tell my friend about this. He will surely not believe. So, there is a misconception that my friend will have.

Are you satisfied?

No comments: