Monday, January 24, 2011

Settlers of Catan

Oh man, this is so addictive.
Two days ago, Guy invited me to his friend's (Eric) place for a night of board games. I have played board games couple of times at office and always liked it.

We played Settlers of Catan and Puerto Rico. I had never played either of them before. I loved both the games. The interesting part is the design of these games, so much has gone into making them, so many details, all leading to logical end. Too hard to figure out which one was better among the two. Settlers of Catan has more randomization built into it than Puerto Rico.
Very very impressed.

And then today, i woke up at 2:30 am (yes am) and don't know why but i downloaded the Catan app on my iPad. And then from 2:30 am to 12:30 noon, i was just doing this. Playing against computers, it is absolutely amazing. It would be much better playing with people though. But so far, the addiction has not reduced. 23rd of January 2011, if it will be remembered in my life, it will be for Settlers of Catan.

Thanks Guy!!

No comments: